According to the work plan of the Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture Central Hospital, China, funding possibilities are hereby announced to sponsor Chinese scholars for research and training in 2018-2019 at a foreign internationally well recognized research institution.
1. Funding area: Research in selenium and cancer.
2. Funding content: The Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture Central Hospital will fund Chinese researchers to go abroad for a one-year study and training program (including 1 year of training and support for research costs).
3. Project implementation period: 1 year (September 2018 to December 2019).
Apply for qualification
1. The Chinese applicant is the host or main participant of the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
2. Chinese applicants need to contact the laboratory of the suggested foreign institution to get an invitation letter.
3. Proposals will be selected based upon the perceived quality of the research program and a funding agreement shall be signed before the awarded training can commence.
Dr. Zhang Zixiong
2018-2019 Scholar International Training Program of Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture Central Hospital